This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you, the website visitor you may use this website, which is owned by Alston & Clayden FZE. Please read this page carefully.
By using this website, you agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions set forth below. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this website. A&C may, in its sole discretion, revise these Terms and Conditions at any time; therefore, you should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions.
In the context of these terms and conditions, the following words shall have the following meanings: “A&C” means Alston & Clayden FZE, a strategic communications agency. Registered address: Alston & Clayden, Boulevard Plaza Tower Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard PO Box 213 411, Dubai, UAE.
“Website” means any website under the ownership or control of A&C from which a link has been created to these terms and conditions;
“Material” means all of the information, data, text, graphics, links or computer code published on, contained or available on the website;
“User” means the individual, firm, company or organisation accessing the website and/or requesting services;
- Use of the website
Anyone is entitled to view any non-password protected parts of the website and to use for their own purposes the information contained therein, provided:
- 2.1 it is used for information purposes only, for reproduction for personal use only and not for reproduction on any other website or for commercial gain.
- 2.2 any links created to the website are notified to and approved by A&C before they are created.
- 2.3 no part of the website is copied, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means to any third party without the written permission of A&C.
- Copyright and trade marks
- 3.1 Copyright in the Material is owned by A&C or its content suppliers. Unauthorised use of the Material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written consent of A&C or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited.
- 3.2 The names and logos of A&C and all related product and service names, designs marks and slogans are the trade names, service marks or trademarks of A&C and may not be used without the prior consent of A&C.
- 3.3 All works in the nature of databases attract database rights.
The website is intended to provide general information only and, as such, should not be considered as a substitute for advice covering any specific situation. Users should seek appropriate advice before taking or refraining from taking any action in reliance on any information contained in the website. So far as permissible by law, A&C does not accept any liability to any person relating to the use of any such information.
Whilst A&C has taken every precaution in compiling the website neither it nor any contributors to the website can be held responsible for any action (or the lack thereof) taken by any person or organisation wherever they shall be based, as a result, direct or otherwise, of information contained in or accessed through the website.
- Target audience
A&C does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via the website is accurate, complete or correct. A&C has no liability whatsoever in respect of any use, which you make of such information except in the case of personal injury or death caused by the negligence of A&C.
The information provided on this website has not been written to meet individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to using the information in any way for your purposes. Before making any decisions based on the information contained on the website, you are strongly advised to refer to alternative, independent sources of information to substantiate the basis for your decision.
- Warranty and indemnity
The User warrants to A&C that it will not use the website, the Material or any part thereof for any purpose that is in contravention of any applicable law or regulation or in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademarks, service marks or other intellectual property rights of third parties or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others or in any defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful manner.
The User shall indemnify and hold harmless A&C, its employees and agents, against all claims, liability, losses, damages and expenses including, without limitation, legal fees and costs arising out of or incurred as a result of any claims made, or litigation brought, against A&C, its employees and agents, as a result of the use by the User of the Website, the Material or any part thereof for whatever purpose, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of liability
A&C hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the Material and any services supplied in relation to the website, whether express or implied or statutory (including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose).
In no event shall A&C be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damages whatsoever even if A&C has been advised of the possibility of damages including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the website, interruptions or delays to the website, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information,
Material and services obtained through the website or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort or otherwise to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Third party websites
The website contains links to websites operated by parties other than A&C. Such links are provided for the User’s convenience only. A&C does not control such websites and is not responsible for their content. A&C’s inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
The User is solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on the third party websites, and also the value and integrity of any goods and services offered by such websites.
- Privacy and Data Protection
Read our privacy statement here [insert link here]
Whilst A&C makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for damage caused through the downloading of viruses. Therefore, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the website.
Although this website uses encryption security software in areas where on line payment details are accepted, the security of information and payments transmitted via the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Any loss incurred or sustained by any User who transmits information by means of e-mail or other Internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by such User and in no event shall any such loss in whole or part be borne by A&C or its agents.
- Force majeure
A&C shall not be held to be in breach of its obligations hereunder nor liable to the User for any loss or damage which may be suffered by another party due to any cause beyond its reasonable control including without limitation any act of God, fire, storm, flood, lightening, disease, strike, trade dispute, act of terrorism, any act or omission of government or regulatory bodies or communications operators.
- 14.1 If any provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- 14.2 These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between A&C and the User and supersede all other (prior or contemporaneous) communications and proposals, whether electronic or written, between the User and A&C.
- 14.3 Any failure of A&C to exercise or enforce any of its rights under these terms and conditions shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any such rights or operate so as to bar the subsequent exercise or enforcement or any such rights.